My 2nd annual holiday gift guide is here. I feel like I can offer some great suggestions for fit people and runners on your list. I am going to post a non-runner and stocking stuffers post. I used a lot of awesome products this year natural yoga wear. Awesome gifts for the runners and fitness buffs in your life.
I have worked with some great companies this year. I was given a store credit in exchange for sharing the holiday gift guides at SwimOutlet.com. I have partnerships with both SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com in the past and I knew they would have great gifts. I will show you my picks and give you a $50 gift card to buy a great gift. Don’t worry if you want to buy yourself a gift, consider it a gift from me. You can find the best prices for swim gear at Swimoutlet.com. There is a price match guarantee and no hassle returns.
There are many ideas for swimmers, runners, triathlons, fitness buffs and fashionistas on Swimoutlet.com.
- There is a sale on the Garmin Forerunner 15 HR Monitor. I am trying a new training program that uses Heart Rate for the LA Marathon. I used my credit to pay for the gift.
- Sea Folly Beach Wrap and Throw is on sale. I would not buy gifts for myself. This is all in one item.
- The Yurbuds Focus 400 Earphones with 3-button mic offer sweatproof, behind the ear sports fit that will not fall out during your workout or activity. They come in both men and women sizes.
- The Speed of Light Pack is made of Ripstop nylon and is ultra-light. It’s great for travel and race weekends because the backpack can be packed into its own internal pocket when not in use.
- Everyone is wearing awesome prints. These are cute and I like to wear dark colors on the bottom. They say, “Run for miles, hit the gym, or spend a day out with friends in these comfortable, sweat-wicking leggings to experience all-day, matchless comfort.”
- The athlete’s fix is a book written by a professional athlete who is also a nutritionist.
More great ideas from some of my faves:
The Apera bags are designed to be healthier, with built-in antimicrobial product protection, separation of wet, sweaty gear from your dry stuff, and vent air to keep your bag dry. The Apera bags have intelligently designed wet, dry and tech storage areas to make it easy to keep items clean and organized. The bags are 20% off for the holidays.
I like to bring my phone on the run with me. The phone is made of neoprene and is sweat resistant, there is a snap to hold in the phone, and there is a strap. It’s intended to fit even large cases, and it comes in several sizes. The fit was easy to run with. I like it and don’t notice it. I recommend this to everyone who wants a phone. The pocket for a key/money/ID has been added to the program. My new phone fits in the larger one. This is a great gift for someone who runs.
Runners can give back by purchasing running gear from Janji. Janji, which means “promise” in Malay, donates a portion of every sale to organizations who provide real solutions to real problems. They have hats, shorts, jackets, and tights. There are pieces for both men and women. The clothes are stylish and durable. A gift for a runner is a win-win gift. The women’s running tights give 3 years of clean water to a person in Africa, and the 1/2 zip pullover running jacket gives 3 years of clean water to a person in Africa. You can enter for a chance to win any piece on in the Holiday Hop.
Atayne makes clothing that drives positive environmental and social change. All of their products are made from recycled materials. The products of Atayne prevent usable materials from going into landfills and save energy and water. All printing is done with free of hormones. The clothes are stylish, well made and just plain awesome. It’s a great gift for a runner who is green. They make shirts for both men and women.
The new line is called My Playground. MyPlayground celebrates the places where adventurous souls love to play by offering gear and experiences inspired by our passion for active play. All of our products are made in the USA, and we donate a portion of our sales to organizations that provide access to outdoor places. Tech shorts are made in the 50 states. These are great. You can get 10% off when you sign up.
Fitness subscription boxes!
- Runnerbox is a subscription box for runners, as well as one for bikers and one for triathlons. This is a great box for runners. You can give a holiday gift box, a starter pack of 2 boxes, or a longer subscription. I loved every product in the box. Your runners will appreciate this one.
They have a box for runners and one for bikers as well. This is a great box for runners. You can give a holiday gift box, a starter pack of 2 boxes, or a longer subscription. I loved every product in the box. Your runners will appreciate this one. Like me, the founder of Fit Snack found a void in the fitness world and created healthy snacks on the go. The goal of Fit Snack was to save subscribers time and effort in the search for delicious and healthy foods. They are looking for snacks with a lot of energy. Fitsnack focuses on snacks that are high in vitamins, minerals, and calories. You can give a membership. Readers who place an order through this link will get a special bag.
I have a lot of stocking stuffer ideas for runners. I’m going to do another one on those.
If you were paying attention, you would see that I was giving away a gift certificate to swimoutlet.com. You can enter by using the Rafflecopter. Please only be 18 and over. The contest ends on Thursday, December 10th. The winners will be announced on Friday, December 11.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Tell me about it in the comments.
I received a credit to check out and share the gift guide from swimoutlet.com. I am sharing it with a person. There is a link to a website. I’ll get a small commission if you buy with this link. I was not paid for this post. I’ve used some of the products for free. They are great. My opinions are mine.